T series upcoming movies :
Ludo
Mumbai Saga
Jhund
Bhool bhulaiya 2
Saina nehwal biopic
Indoo Ki Jawani
Satyamev jayate 2
Bhuj (chances to Sony as Ajay Devgan not involved as a producer)
Hindi remake of South movie Thadam (double role of Siddharth malhotra)
Ek villain 2
Atrangi Re
South remake of Vedalam (John Abraham)
Kabir singh director Sandeep reddy 's next
Good news for sony as they have many bollywood movies upcoming plus they have signed with sajidNadiadwala for BACCHAN PANDEY and may continue further. And I don't think Sony will leave T series because they are promoting it very well with several promos
Bhuj is Definetly with Star

So confirmed that Fox Star just co producer and distributor but sat rights with Colors TV. Maybe Star Network will get 2nd output rights later on after premiere
So same way in movie Sadak 2 where vishesh films is producing it and Fox star is co producer so it will go to Sony??

So same way in movie Sadak 2 where vishesh films is producing it and Fox star is co producer so it will go to Sony??

Producers will decide, if bhatts agree to Star then same will happen else Sony might be the winner. I think Star will get future films of Vishesh banner. If i remember correct then had read that Fox Star has come onboard for multiple films with them

Also sometimes production companies themselves buy all rights, if Fox Star has done so then surely star will get the tv rights.

Also regarding Ajay Ji's film Maidaan well if he has bought rights then it will come to star else producers will have final say

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock