• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 24,730
  • Views Views: Views 4,302,144
[RENEWED]
Spider-Man: No Way Home
16th August 10:30 PM on Colors Cineplex
output-image-1.jpg

Looks like colors Cineplex hasn't got ratings for Hollywood movies that's why they have shifted to 10:30pm
Colors has the poorest performing movie channel. Even though they have Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, K3G, Many SRK films it's still not doing well. Sell Dharma catalogue to Disney Star and RCE to Zee.
Let Sony take the rest of the Library. Total waste

Colors has the poorest performing movie channel. Even though they have Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, K3G, Many SRK films it's still not doing well. Sell Dharma catalogue to Disney Star and RCE to Zee.
Let Sony take the rest of the Library. Total waste
Their biggest mistake was that they launched a movie channel very late and that too they launched in rishtey brand rishtey brand is not so popular they should have directly launched colors Cineplex and their channel is very far in every dth and plus a south heavy that's why their channel couldn't do well in hindi and Hollywood films still some films like soty 2 drishyam 2 bhediya have done well for them but still they are not successful like star gold Sony max Zee cinema I think they should have launched a movie channel in 2011 when they were having a library of 500 films but they didn't launched at that time if they would have launched at that time then they would have been in better position today and now they are selling their home production ventures movies to other broadcasters to make good profits
I feel they should make their channel available in between star gold Zee cinema Sony max in every dth even channels like Zee cinema Sony max are also south heavy like colors Cineplex but still many Hindi movies gets good ratings on them because they are available in starting in every dth and they should reduce their price back to rs 3 and rs 5 by this their channel will get better reach and they should keep their home production ventures movies with them only jio studios is producing many big films in coming years like baby John singham again SOS 2 love and war Aditya dhar s next with these films their channel will get much better boost

Their biggest mistake was that they launched a movie channel very late and that too they launched in rishtey brand rishtey brand is not so popular they should have directly launched colors Cineplex and their channel is very far in every dth and plus a south heavy that's why their channel couldn't do well in hindi and Hollywood films still some films like soty 2 drishyam 2 bhediya have done well for them but still they are not successful like star gold Sony max Zee cinema I think they should have launched a movie channel in 2011 when they were having a library of 500 films but they didn't launched at that time if they would have launched at that time then they would have been in better position today and now they are selling their home production ventures movies to other broadcasters to make good profits
I feel they should make their channel available in between star gold Zee cinema Sony max in every dth even channels like Zee cinema Sony max are also south heavy like colors Cineplex but still many Hindi movies gets good ratings on them because they are available in starting in every dth and they should reduce their price back to rs 3 and rs 5 by this their channel will get better reach and they should keep their home production ventures movies with them only jio studios is producing many big films in coming years like baby John singham again SOS 2 love and war Aditya dhar s next with these films their channel will get much better boost
Buddy, please try to use punctuations atleast. It's very hard to read; or I'll say it's very hard to decode :)

They are saving money By Sale Their Own Ventures and Using Money to buy south Movies Of Rkd Studios..

I think They Get More Profit From South Movies

They are saving money By Sale Their Own Ventures and Using Money to buy south Movies Of Rkd Studios..

I think They Get More Profit From South Movies
They gets good ratings in south movies but they should add channel in between star gold Sony max Zee cinema So their channel will get better reach and they will get ratings for Hindi movies as well

Back
Top Bottom