Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think Shikara Sattellight rights are not with star because the same come in ae dil hai mushkil

FRfCqGQ.jpg
How can this be ADHM? This is from a movie released in late 2017 or early 2018, between the rebrand of Star Bharat (August 2017) and Star Plus (May 2018). You see the new logo of Star Vijay but the previous logo of Star Jalsha and Star Plus.

ADHM released in October 2016, before the November 2016 rebrand of Star Plus.

How can this be ADHM? This is from a movie released in late 2017 or early 2018, between the rebrand of Star Bharat (August 2017) and Star Plus (May 2018). You see the new logo of Star Vijay but the previous logo of Star Jalsha and Star Plus.
It can be from Baaghi 2 or Judwaa 2

The screengrab is from Chhapaak before Jalsha rebrand
I think it is Judwaa 2. Chhapaak will definitely have the latest logos of Star Plus and Star Jalsha.

Judwaa 2 perfectly matches the time frame when Plus and Jalsha did not launch their current logos and graphics.

ADHM released in October 2016, before the November 2016 rebrand of Star Plus.
This is from film shikara
I am just saying that the Ae dil hai mushkil was powered by star

John Abraham
Sony: Lakeer, Dhoom ,Baabul, Kabul Express, New York Dostana, Aashayein, Shootout At Wadala, Wazir, Rocky Handsome, Batla House, Pagalpanti
Star: Aetbaar, Paap. Elaan, Garam Masala, Zinda, Taxi No 9211, No Smoking, 7 Khoon Maaf, Force, Housefull 2, I, Me Aur Main, Dishoom,
Zee: Desi Boyz, Welcome Back, Parmanu, Satyameva Jayate
Colors: Viruddh, Salaam-E-Ishq, Madras Cafe, Force 2
UTV; Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal, Race 2
Enterr10 Group: Jism, Saaya, Madhoshi
Bro is any new update of new movies in star gold I mean other network movies purchased by star network

Bro is any new update of new movies in star gold I mean other network movies purchased by star network
Probably Shootout at wadala moving to Star Network because slowly all Balaji motion pictures that are with sony are going to star

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock