Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Sony has 2 chs for this while colors has just 1 to fit all... Sony is doing poorly as far as bollywood content goes on both chs for most of the days. Both these recently merged siblings need to give bollywood more space. Sony even lost Filmfare, Stardust awards
But u can't deny it that Sony has made some TV hits like Hum Tumhare Hai Sanam, SKTKS a film which is not what you call TV material, that's the speciality plus it really understands the pulse of the people by airing Bollywood content during the 3-6 slot wherein most of the housewives have leisure time and watch Bollywood films.
At other channels there is some random film at the afternoon but Sony always airs a Bollywood film in that slot. Plus during weekends Sony literally blazes their guns out and play Bollywood content. It cannot be denied that there are many films which are neglected but there are also films which have been given due as well

@ak7777 bro I agree with u Sony max is showing daily Atleast 2-3 bollywood movies daily and that number increases on Saturday and Sunday that's why Sony is getting much better trps than star and zee from last few months . plus some Hollywood and South movies like bahubali series, kgf, allu Arjun movies are also liked by the audience very much. And nowadays Zee is doing better than star in bollywood content

Last edited:
Watched SMZS, it was mentioned that Amazon prime is the exclusive streaming partner only not both. Though the satellite partner was not given in the movie

Sony all 3 channels are playing all yrf movies I guess very soon those movies are going to be shifted to star today after many years sony max played kabul Express and luv ka the end.

Till neeraj vyas will be there with Sony, Sony will not get the yrf films back. After he resigns, then probably yrf films will come back to Sony. Till then yrf movies will be star network

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock