Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Shakuntala Devi and Gulabo Sitabo both movie sattelite Rights with Sony and both movie digital rights with Amazon Prime Video
Posted already several pages ago. I know there are too many pages in this thread to check for it easily, but it has been posted.

We r expecting what is a likely possibility, star is ramping up its hindi movie library and they can offer a more attractive price + far many advantages than what sony can manage. Saying so i really hope sony still rethinks strategy and gives bollywood content from past 2 decades more importance
This should not happen just because it wants to doesn't mean it won't I know that they have corporate musclepower and they will definitely go for it. but other networks too are not fools they will definitely do something to keep their partners alive. Everyone is not corporate minded in Bollywood so it won't budge or fall under pressure.

We r expecting what is a likely possibility, star is ramping up its hindi movie library and they can offer a more attractive price + far many advantages than what sony can manage. Saying so i really hope sony still rethinks strategy and gives bollywood content from past 2 decades more importance
It's not that Fox star +Disney has money so they are going to acquire anything they want.
Other network are also having money to keep their movies and respective banners with themselves.
Sony is probably looking to start with fresh bollywood content in which numerous T SERIES films, VVC, Rajkumar Hirani films, rising sun films, spn productions Firoz ANadiadwala films etc that they will be getting and keeping many old films which provide trps . And in doing so, they might even loose the old yrf films(less chances though) in order to fresh their bollywood content as they have also completed 20 years.

Last edited:
After very long time dil hai ke manta nahin in star gold 1 more movie added in star of aamir khan.

If houseful 2 is moving to Zee, then can we assume that slowly sajid Nadiadwala will be also moving to Zee from star

Last edited:
?? Please anyone list those movies
SONY : Bewakoofiyan, Meri Pyaari Bindu, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Gulabo Sitabo
STAR : Nautanki Saala, Hawaizaada , Badhaai Ho, Bala
ZEE : Vicky Donor, Bareilly Ki Barfi , Shubh Mangal Savdhaan, Article 15, Dream Girl
VIACOM : Andhadhun
if Eros wouldn't had a deal with Zee then every major network would have 4 movies of Ayushmaan
IF SMZS rights with Sony then Zee and Sony equal Five films.Considering YRF Deal I don't think recent films will go after their period ends

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock