Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,066
  • Views Views: Views 4,358,173
Star is loosing stars movies year by year bro 1st salman now ajay next hrithik..

👇
U keep saying this after every few days and then start criticism of star next day. Neither star, zee, Sony r useless... Each one has +ves and shortcomings... As a responsible member of reputed forum we should b fair in giving opinion. Sorry to say but i m seeing consolidated effort to deliberately tarnish star network reputation but protect sony alongwith it.

I have a honest suggestion, if u dislike some chs then do not subscribe or share feedback with them irrespective of who owns it or best option is to discontinue tv subscription like i have done and watch content online.

So Zee will be most probably getting Ajay devgn upcoming movies like :
Chalaang (he is only producing that movie)
Bhuj
Maidaan (zee Studios)
Golmaal 5
The big bull
Thank God
Tanhaji 2
Star is loosing stars movies year by year bro 1st salman now ajay next hrithik..
I think Singham 3 already acquired by Star
Also Star done tribute to Ajay Devgan last year

Bro just check once I didnt discussed any negative abt star I just said star didnt renewed deal with so Salman shifted to zee star didnt renewed with ajay so ajay also shifted to zee next star do same to hrithik so hrithik may also shift to zee any how his home production is already shifted to zee.. that's it... its not a discussion abt star or any other network.

Bro Ajay Devgan already going to Zee, his upcoming movie which he is producing is with Zee cinema, plus his old selected ones will be going to Zee after sometime

So Zee will be most probably getting Ajay devgn upcoming movies like :
Chalaang (he is only producing that movie)
Bhuj
Maidaan (zee Studios)
Golmaal 5
The big bull
Thank God
Tanhaji 2
Bro just check once I didnt discussed any negative abt star I just said star didnt renewed deal with so Salman shifted to zee star didnt renewed with ajay so ajay also shifted to zee next star do same to hrithik so hrithik may also shift to zee any how his home production is already shifted to zee.. that's it... its not a discussion abt star or any other network.
Bro after Salman Khan - Zee deal
Zee will not Renew the Deal again Star Renew the deal

Zee - Ajay Devgan deal has only started now, it's not going to move anywhere else at least for next 2-3 years

Bro after Salman Khan - Zee deal
Zee will not Renew the Deal again Star Renew the deal
Most of the Salman movies renewed by zee bro from star veer wanted London dreams hello brother partner tere naam pyar kiya to darna kya etc etc so I don't think star will start a deal with Salman khan.

Back
Top Bottom