Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,061
  • Views Views: Views 4,354,906
Shivaay not Part of Ajay Devgan and Star Deal
Star acquired Directly from Eros International

No since 2012 ajay sir himself acquired his movie rights and star got it due to agreement with him. ZNMD was when excel films had deal with star. Eros has just zee as partner since long, rest their movies with other chs r held by some other actor or co producer

Eros international Sold Some Big movies to Broadcaster in 2016
Shivaay, Housefull 3 and Dishoom moving to another network soon
Z608i4d.jpg

Gulabo Sitabo Trailer looks Very Dissapointing, Now I understood why A Film Featuring Ayushman Khurrana and Amitabh Bachan was directly realeased in OTT platform

No since 2012 ajay sir himself acquired his movie rights and star got it due to agreement with him. ZNMD was when excel films had deal with star. Eros has just zee as partner since long, rest their movies with other chs r held by some other actor or co producer
Regarding Shivaay I think satellite control w/Ajay sir digital rights w/Pen India. Eros pulled out from Shivaay at the last minute and it was distributed by NH Studioz and Pen

Gulabo Sitabo Trailer looks Very Dissapointing, Now I understood why A Film Featuring Ayushman Khurrana and Amitabh Bachan was directly realeased in OTT platform
It was quite good and I mean better than commercial trailers but naturally our expectations from Amitabh Sir and Ayushmaan are quite high

Excel sold some movies Satellite Rights to Eros international in these years
Here is the more information on below link
(2010) Eros India has entered into a multi-film content licensing deal with Star Network

Regarding Shivaay I think satellite control w/Ajay sir digital rights w/Pen India. Eros pulled out from Shivaay at the last minute and it was distributed by NH Studioz and Pen
Ajay Devgan - Star Deal is for both Satellite and Digital Rights too
Ajay sir agreement with star movies will appear in Hotstar too
Singham Expiring from Ajay Devgan deal soon and already Removed from Hotstar

Back
Top Bottom