Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,100
  • Views Views: Views 4,370,558
Phir Hera Pheri And Welcome Seems To Have Moved To Sony Because They Were Aired Everyday Or Every 2nd Day But They Were Aired On Friday And Now They Are Not Going To Be Aired Till Wednesday On Any Of Zee's Channels. So I Think They Have Finally Moved To Sony
Because I think new movies added in zee anmol cinema
So dropped them

Recently Zee Anmol Cinema Is Adding Many Movies To Its Library Like Dhamaal , Wanted , Rustom Saamy 2 , Dangal , Gadar , Ramaiya Vastavaiya , Tutak Tutak Tutiya , Businessman 2 , etc Which Is Helping In Increasing The Channel's TRP . Dhamaal Has Entered The Top 5 When It Was Aired On Zee Anmol Cinema For The First Time . So These Movies Will Also Help In Increasing The Channel's TRP.
mNYswpa.jpg
Actually Dangal will win since Zee Anmol Cinema is back on DD Free Dish so FTA power
That's The Reason Zee Anmol Cinema Is Adding More And More Movies To Their Library. Holiday , Kedarnath , Paltan , Koi Mil Gaya , Besharam , Baaghi And Many More Movies Are Being Added To Their Library

Phir Hera Pheri And Welcome Seems To Have Moved To Sony Because They Were Aired Everyday Or Every 2nd Day But They Were Aired On Friday And Now They Are Not Going To Be Aired Till Wednesday On Any Of Zee's Channels. So I Think They Have Finally Moved To Sony
I think they might move after the end of the month

That's The Reason Zee Anmol Cinema Is Adding More And More Movies To Their Library. Holiday , Kedarnath , Paltan , Koi Mil Gaya , Besharam , Baaghi And Many More Movies Are Being Added To Their Library
Holiday was already there so was Besharam. Movies post 2018 are being added now and some selected Zee stuff

Back
Top Bottom