Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Why ur so excited about movies moving to star bro before channel u will confirm that so and so movie moving to star let the channel confirm even channels are confused they can't able to decide and confirm.. only time knows what will happen..some 1 is saya everything moves to star some 1 says everything moves to zee what about sony and viacom18... being a single movie channel colors cineplex is far better than star..
I don't think u should say that anyone says that everything will move to zee, because only 1 person(no need to take his name) says that everything is moving to Zee. So I don't think u should put zee in this 'everything' matter

Last edited:
Why ur so excited about movies moving to star bro before channel u will confirm that so and so movie moving to star let the channel confirm even channels are confused they can't able to decide and confirm.. only time knows what will happen..some 1 is saya everything moves to star some 1 says everything moves to zee what about sony and viacom18... being a single movie channel colors cineplex is far better than star..
Bro it's depending on Acquisition amount
Star and Zee offering more amount for Bollywood movies and Sony and Colors offers more for Dubbed movies
every network have own strategy in Acquisition of New, Old and Renewal movies

Star and Zee offering more amount for Bollywood movies and Sony and Colors offers more for Dubbed movies
every network have own strategy in acquiring of new and Renewal movies
Which was the last latest dubbed movie Viacom acquired?? They are not even acquiring dubbed movies. Hope that they will buy more movies in future

Which was the last latest dubbed movie Viacom acquired?? They are not even acquiring dubbed movies. Hope that they will buy more movies in future
They Are Not Acquiring New Movies, They Are Buying Dubbed Movies From Other Networks Which I Personally Don't Like Because Its PQ And AQ Is Spoiled By Viacom

Last edited:
I don't think u should say that anyone says that everything will move to zee, because only 1 person(no need to take his name) says that everything is moving to Zee. So I don't think u should put zee in this 'everything' matter
Rowdy Rathore not Aired from many months on Sony Max, but I will not expecting to Star because it's Produced by Both UTV and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Both Sony and Viacom have good bond with Bhansali, maybe it's moving to Viacom or Sony

Last edited:
Shakuntala Devi trailer released . Satellite rights with Sony
fqFBE7U.png

every network have own strategy in Acquisition of New, Old and Renewal movies
Bro both star and zee are in race only time can who'll win u have decided that star won the race and won all medals..expect everything to star bro..

Rowdy Rathore not Aired from many months on Sony Max, but I will not expecting to Star because it's Produced by Both UTV and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Both Sony and Viacom have good bond with Bhansali maybe moving to Viacom or Sony
Rowdy Rathore Was Last Aired On Akshay Kumar's Birthday(9 September) Last Year. Since Then, It Hasn't Been Aired. I Hope Star/Sony Renews It

Last edited:
Rowdy Rathore not Aired from many months on Sony Max, but I will not expecting to Star because it's Produced by Both UTV and Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Both Sony and Viacom have good bond with Bhansali, maybe it's moving to Viacom or Sony
Rowdy rathore will move to star/zee due to utv, Sony bought this movie through utv so utv has control over its satellite rights. It's rights got expired last year, and after that Idk why it hasn't been aired even once to whichsover network its moved

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock