Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,094
  • Views Views: Views 4,369,835
if sony merge to Viacom sony should rename channels if Viacom merge to sony colors channels should rename
After Disney acquired Star, did the UTV channels adopt the Star branding? Did Star adopt the Disney branding? For that matter, has Asianet adopted the Star branding? The answer to all three questions is NO.

Same with Sony and Viacom18/Colors channels. The public has to understand that these competitors willl soon become siblings. But that does not guarantee a renaming.

Haan bhai adrak wali aur masala wali chai me bohat fark hota hai if sony merge to Viacom sony should rename channels if Viacom merge to sony colors channels should rename..
You are id*ot member here. I think you don't read article carefully. Clearly mentioned that sony will have 74℅ stake out of 100℅

Colors acquired Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Prince Satellite Rights for long term from Tips :unsure:
10 years more completed for those movies, in these 10 years other channels many movies moved to Zee to Star to Sony:LOL::biggrin:

Please anyone tell sony to remove that culprit person neeraj vyas, because I am fed up with the fact sony hasn't bought any SRK movie since Fan, Dilwale. Cause he is using the wrong logic atleast about srk, Aamir ones (personally don't want the Salman ones specially after race 3, Dabang 3 etc) ones
They are investing in meduim budget films which is working really good and fetching very well good returns in ratings that too consistently and I have got to no problem about that but atleast along with that they can sign with red chillies or Aamir ones (both with zee currently) which looks very unlikely atleast till when Neeraj vyas is there. though the rajkumar hirani ones might be the exceptions here
So I am just praying for red chillies(srk) atleast, rest I don't have much problem
Let's see if something can happen after merger.

Last edited:
Colors acquired Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Prince Satellite Rights for long term from Tips :unsure:
10 years more completed for those movies, in these 10 years other channels many movies moved to Zee to Star to Sony:LOL::biggrin:
ajab prem ki ghazab kahani was shared btw star and Viacom i think..

Please anyone tell sony to remove that culprit person neeraj vyas, because I am fed up with the fact sony hasn't bought any SRK movie since Fan, Dilwale. Cause he is using the wrong logic atleast about srk, Aamir ones (personally don't want the Salman ones specially after race 3, Dabang 3 etc) ones
They are investing in meduim budget films which is working really good and fetching very well good returns in ratings that too consistently and I have got to no problem about that but atleast along with that they can sign with red chillies or Aamir ones (both with zee currently) which looks very unlikely atleast till when Neeraj vyas is there. though the rajkumar hirani ones might be the exceptions here
So I am just praying for red chillies(srk) atleast, rest I don't have much problem
Let's see if something can happen after merger.
Even Ajay Devgan and Akshay Kumar latest movies Satellite Rights not going with Sony :cf2:

Back
Top Bottom