Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,099
  • Views Views: Views 4,370,275
I don't think its asoka because star is airing at midnight slot it will be south movie only..

It has been very long since SRK'S movie pardes hasn't been premierd since long whose satellite rights are with Zee, any reason for the same??

I think B4U kadak is syndication btw star and zee.. both star and zee movies playing In B4U kadak..

Any idea satellite rights of this movies

Kisna
Aankhein (2002)
Vaada
Suno saaurjee
Mast
Supari
Charas (2002)

Dil bechara as expected has got positive reviews along with so much love
So as I said earlier also(Infact I was the first one to tell this and even before Ssr passed away I told that his films are blockbuster on TV like kedarnath, chichore, ms dhoni etc ) star gold has a huge tv blocbuster in their kitty. Even Imdb got crashed.
lol!! Imdb rating was 10/10 for much time then currently holding at 9.9/10 don't know what will happen after that.

Last edited:
Dil bechara as expected has got positive reviews along with so much love
So as I said earlier also(Infact I was the first one to tell this and even before Ssr passed away I told that his films are blockbuster on TV like kedarnath, chichore, ms dhoni etc ) star gold has a huge tv blocbuster in their kitty. Even Imdb got crashed.
lol!! Imdb rating was 10/10 for much time then currently holding at 9.9/10 don't know what will happen after that.
I Watched It And Had Been Just Crying And Crying Since The Church Scene. What A Realistic Movie It Was:verysad2::sad:.Even Hotstar Has Crashed. Definately It Will Be A Blockbuster On TV As Well
'Hotstar has crashed': Hansal Mehta says as he watches Sushant Singh's 'Dil Bechara' - Republic World
I Am Sorry That I Have Posted My Personal Review Here But After Watching The Movie I Can Say That It Will Definately Break TRP Records Just As Its Trailer Broke The Likes Record On Youtube

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom