Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

• Thread starter Thread starter Joyanaranha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25,103
  • Views Views: Views 4,371,051
After Dhadkan, Ghatak(Sunny Deol) Is Also Going To Be Aired On Sony Wah At 1 AM After Jaanbaaz Khiladi Ends. So B4U Has Also Linked A Deal With Sony Or What?:huh:

After Dhadkan, Ghatak(Sunny Deol) Is Also Going To Be Aired On Sony Wah At 1 AM After Jaanbaaz Khiladi Ends. So B4U Has Also Linked A Deal With Sony Or What?:huh:
Ghatak also aired few days back also at 9-10 am slot on wah, yes now sony and b4u syndication deal is on

DDLJ first time in the HD feed since April, airing in afternoon slot on Tuesday on Max HD
Last Time When A 1995 Movie(Karan Arjun) Was Aired On Sony Max(HD And SD), It Moved From Sony To Zee. So Is DDLJ Also Moving From Sony To Star:huh:

Last Time When A 1995 Movie(Karan Arjun) Was Aired On Sony Max(HD And SD), It Moved From Sony To Zee. So Is DDLJ Also Moving From Sony To Star:huh:
I hope it's not the case because I don't care how many yrf movies moves to star but I don't want this to move atleast, cause every people is used to watch it here only
Surely u can't imagine watching DDLJ On star gold because few things look good at their original places only, no matter how many changes happen
Because along with sooryavansham I would say DDLJ is the movie for which sony has been known for.

Its my personal opinion as a viewer I don't know what may happen in the near future
It might or might not move
But if it moves then will have to say that SPN needs to kick out that man Neeraj vyas as quickly as possible

Last edited:
I hope it's not the case because I don't care how many yrf movies moves to star but I don't want this to move atleast, cause every people is used to watch it here only
Surely u can't imagine watching DDLJ On star gold because few things look good at their original places only, no matter how many changes happen
Because along with sooryavansham I would say DDLJ is the movie for which sony has been known for.

Its my personal opinion as a viewer I don't know what may happen in the near future
It might or might not move
But if it moves then will have to say that SPN needs to kick out that man Neeraj vyas as quickly as possible
No it won't happen. Zee was in Filmkraft deal with two films moving last year with prior announcement of Moving them to Zee. If it's moves then it will be telecast on 25th October

No it won't happen. Zee was in Filmkraft deal with two films moving last year with prior announcement of Moving them to Zee. If it's moves then it will be telecast on 25th October
Why On 25th October?:unsure:It Should Be 20th October As DDLJ Will Complete Its 25 Years On 20th October

Was checking the schedule and Max is airing Hum Tum right now. Why would you air this movie in the early morning hour when no one is watching? This type of movie should be shown in the afternoon slot. Good thing here in the U.S they at least show it during the day or sometimes the primetime slot.

Back
Top Bottom