Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Thadam (star gold)
Arjun Reddy (star gold)
Rx100(star gold)
Jersey (Sony)
Comali (Sony)
Dear comrade (Sony)
Kaithi (Sony)and few more
These films hindi remake in bollywood will be made(officially confirmed) And people will praise that channel who will buy its hindi remake bollywood satellite rights. But the ones who will buy its original hindi dubbed version rights, people will treat that channel in such a way that they are buying any kachra. But the fact is that the original ones will be better than the remake ones.
WELL I MYSELF DON'T like and I avoid watching the irritating south ones but if a network buys any good south movie we should praise them rather than saying that it's a dubbed movie
So for me a good hindi movie should continue to buy more bollywood films and GOOD south movies(not irritating ones) also rather than few people here considering South movies as a total waste or kachra
Agree bro nd star is airing more hollywood dubbed bt for them thats not "dubbed"movie .imo a gud movie channel shud air gud movies thats enough for a viewer

Agree bro nd star is airing more hollywood dubbed bt for them thats not "dubbed"movie .imo a gud movie channel shud air gud movies thats enough for a viewer

I have always supported cinema from diff lang being aired but problem is when sony completely sidelines post 2000 bollywood films on max and wah while giving max airtime to dubbed cinema. Also if they feel that dubbed cinema gives them good ratings then atleast do not acquire bollywood films u cannot place on schedule during prime hrs

I have always supported cinema from diff lang being aired but problem is when sony completely sidelines post 2000 bollywood films on max and wah while giving max airtime to dubbed cinema. Also if they feel that dubbed cinema gives them good ratings then atleast do not acquire bollywood films u cannot place on schedule during prime hrs
Even star is doing something if they want to focus on Hollywood dubbed content they should not buy Bollywood movies... baby's day out home alone and avatar I think these movies is replaced by singham singham returns and baaghi 2

Even star is doing something if they want to focus on Hollywood dubbed content they should not buy Bollywood movies... baby's day out home alone and avatar I think these movies is replaced by singham singham returns and baaghi 2

Then buddy either u need to again check daily schedule of star chs or give me names of movies which star has not given prominent space be it now or earlier. Fact is star has best managed its library, even better than zee and I m not saying this as an overstatement

Then buddy either u need to again check daily schedule of star chs or give me names of movies which star has not given prominent space be it now or earlier. Fact is star has best managed its library, even better than zee and I m not saying this as an overstatement
Don't compare star with zee bro Zee has maintain separate channel for Bollywood movies zee Bollywood and zee classic for Bollywood classic movies and zee is renewing star Bollywood movies chor machaye shor hero Hindustani Tere naam wanted veer Mann hello brother and many more most of the star Bollywood movies is with zee now.

Last edited:
Disspointed with the way sony has handled chain kulli ki main kulli. Till now max 2 has shown it only 2 times since Feb/March
Star/Disney did an amazing job with it
Zee ignored biccho but max 2 airs it regularly so here they have done a good job.
While Sony is doing a good job with bhootnath returns comparatively with what star/Disney did when it was with them as part of T series films few years back
By the way & explorer is airing many good bollywood movies all day like Dil junglee, Swades,Dear zindagi, dil se Slumdogg millonare, Qarib Qarib single, yeh saali aashiqui, Haider, Uri along with average srk ones like Zero, Jab Harry met sejal would say say it's the perfect channel for a viewer who only likes content based movies
Though & explorer airs most of the niche films along with few popular films but many films are worthy to watch.
Please 🙏the above post which I have posted is not about listing any shortcomings or upcomings of any network(as every network has shortcomings and upcomings at different points) so please don't try to create any kind of debate from it. This is totally a neutral opinion.
The above facts I have listed is without any kind of controversial statements.
I think post merger sony - Viacom should launch a critically Acclaimed bollywood movie channel so that max films gets viewed specially the Viacom ones. For showing niche films like section 375, piku, andhadun, Blackmail, RAW etc etc along with popular ones like padmavat, Srk dharma ones etc etc as stated by @JollyLNB, @ak7777 bros along with few other members earlier also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock