Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

KGF 2 - Sony, Animal - Star
@ak7777 bro, could you please take responsibility of this table (Bollywood TV Rights) hereafter or create a new one based on my existing table? I no longer have the time or inclination to maintain it. You can add columns for movies that are available only on Netflix/Amazon Prime/SonyLIV as well, and update movies that have changed their satellite rights (e.g., Chennai Express and many other movies have moved to Viacom18).

Last edited:
@ak7777 bro, could you please take responsibility of this table (Bollywood TV Rights) hereafter or create a new one based on my existing table? I no longer have the time or inclination to maintain it. You can add columns for movies that are available only on Netflix/Amazon Prime/SonyLIV as well, and update movies that have changed their satellite rights (e.g., Chennai Express and many other movies have moved to Viacom18).
Sure bro

Yes coolie no 1 with zee and table is not correct because indu ki jawani with star ,table showing with sony it's wrong
Bro in the updated table necessary changes have been done
17GS1DW.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock