Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I Don't Think Hotstar Will Leave Bell Bottom Because They Got Akki's Laxmii For 125 Crores And It Had Record-Breaking Viewership On Hotstar As Well As On Star Gold(4.24 Crores Viewership In Just 3 Airings)

Star Gold Also Got Very Good TRP For His Renewed Masterpieces Bhool Bhulaiyaa And Rowdy Rathore(Though It Is Airing In The Worst Way Possible)

Star Gold Will Renew His Thank You And Joker Also Because Both Are Distributed By UTV Motion Pictures

No Expectations From Joker But Thank You Get Good TRP Like Bhool Bhulaiyaa, Rowdy Rathore

So Chances Of Hotstar Leaving Bell Bottom Are Quite Less Looking At The Above Points
Laxmii was their home production. So no chance but Bell Bottom is not like Laxmii. It's a espionage thriller set in the 80s. All depends on Vashu Bhagnani and their deals. Coolie No.1 although got scathing reviews fetched a good no of views and it is expected to perform well on TV.

Which network has satellite rights of tarkeib movie its a masterpiece thriller movie??

Lyca has set an amazing deal with Top producers like karan Johar Akshay Kumar Rajkumar Hirani and many more so which channel does lyca produced films come on?
Mostly Zee but since now their deal is with Sun we can expect to Sony. Here is the timeline of Lyca Productions movies

Kaththi - Jaya (Tamil)/Zee (Hindi)
EIPI - Zee (Tamil)
Yaman - Zee (both)
Diya - Zee (both)
Kolamavu Kokila - Zee(both)
CCV - Star (Tamil) , Colors (Hindi)
Vada Chennai - Star (Tamil), Sony (Hindi)
2.0 - Zee (All)
Kaapaan - Sun (Tamil) , Zee (Hindi)
Darbar - Sun (Tamil), Star (Hindi)
I think their first film will be Kolamavu Kokila remake by Dharma and Lyca
Lyca productions backed out from the deal with Dharma Productions, Now Karan Johar talks for collaboration with Jio studios, I think Karan Johar destroy All Big Production houses one by one 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock