Discussion Satellite Rights Of Hollywood Movies

Maybe they'll air next year cause of Covid they're not Airing
Covid is good excuse for everybody, I remember last year in lockdown also times network didn't air any fresh & good movies,not even their regular bond movies

Covid is good excuse for everybody, I remember last year in lockdown also times network didn't air any fresh & good movies,not even their regular bond movies
Even romedy now also airs repetitive movies like mune and love is in the air the only fresh movie in romedy now is my childhood movie 13 Going On 30 I'm very happy that it came back after 11 years of hiatus it was mostly air on Zee studio at that time I remember me and my mom watching this movie on our bed what a times

Even romedy now also airs repetitive movies like mune and love is in the air the only fresh movie in romedy now is my childhood movie 13 Going On 30 I'm very happy that it came back after 11 years of hiatus it was mostly air on Zee studio at that time I remember me and my mom watching this movie on our bed what a times
I think yesterday only 13 Going On 30 was getting aired, BTW have u watched US?I watched yesterday on sony PIX, different & thrilling storyline, I appreciate

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock