Discussion Satellite Rights Of Hollywood Movies

Yesterday they telecasted Spider man and passengers on pix.
zNTJecr.jpg

.today they r telecasting Elysium and hotel Transylvania.. expect more &flix movies on Sony pix because of Sony and Zee merger
FxH6oOD.jpg

Zee and sony merger is officially Finished..now &flix, Zee cinema, & priveHD ,Zee action, & pictures and &xplor with Sony's Sony max, Sony WAh ,Sony pix are same.. expect same movies in both channels

Are Marvel X Men films soon going to premiere on Sony Pix? Asking so as i have just noticed that X Men is now available on Sony Liv and as fas as i know Star/Digital always reserves satellite (1st output deal) and digital rights of Fox/Disney/Marvel movies to its chs/streaming platform except Spiderman where Sony is actively involved in production and hence rights r with Sony Pictures /Columbia.
Yes , High chances it will move to Pix . Even Kung fu panda 3 ( Produced by 20th century Studios and DreamWorks ) also went to Sony . Sooner or later , Fantastic Four will also move to Sony .

Yes , High chances it will move to Pix . Even Kung fu panda 3 ( Produced by 20th century Studios and DreamWorks ) also went to Sony . Sooner or later , Fantastic Four will also move to Sony .

Kung Fu Panda 3 is produced by Dreamworks. Sony Pix had it sincw beginning and now too has it bcoz Sony has ongoing agreement with Universal which is parent company of Dreamworks. 20th Century Fox was just the distributor.

I must add tha Star/Disney either has 2nd output deal with Universal Pictures or going forward will have 1st output deal with them hence all of Universal Films might shift to their chs. Though just like Warner Bros film library being distributed among Times Network and Sony Pix, i am also confused how Universal Pictures is having agreement with both star/disney and sony pix.

Last edited:
Kung Fu Panda 3 is produced by Dreamworks. Sony Pix had it sincw beginning and now too has it bcoz Sony has ongoing agreement with Universal which is parent company of Dreamworks. 20th Century Fox was just the distributor.

I must add tha Star/Disney either has 2nd output deal with Universal Pictures or going forward will have 1st output deal with them hence all of Universal Films might shift to their chs. Though just like Warner Bros film library being distributed among Times Network and Sony Pix, i am also confused how Universal Pictures is having agreement with both star/disney and sony pix.
In that case No . It won't shift untill 20th Century deal expires .

Yes 1st Deal of Universal is with Sony but and new Universal movies will premiere on Sony as usual. . Star will have the second output

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock