Discussion Satellite Rights Of Hollywood Movies

I think Netflix deal is for now speculated for US but I think Netflix India will not be hesitant to get Sony Pictures Films. Now films are divided among Netflix, Prime Video and Sony Liv
There is no speculation, its a done deal buddy. If Netflix India wants them they had to strike a new deal which I guess is not possible now as Sony is being bullish on their Sony Liv platform, so they will be making sure to have enough content to drive the platform.

Ps. Netflix India currently has post pay 1 rights for Sony. Prime Video holds pay1 rights in India.

Who has the rights of mission impossible series,edge of tomorrow,lord of the rings ,harry potter series and shazam!

Well, which channel channel has the rights of saving private ryan , a quiet place ,knives out and joker (2019) ?

Well, which channel channel has the rights of saving private ryan , a quiet place ,knives out and joker (2019) ?
Saving Private Ryan - &Flix/&prive
A Quiet Place - &flix
Knives Out - Star Movies (most likely)

Regarding Joker - Joker was supposed to premiere on HBO last year during Diwali but CBFC has not cleared the film for TV Release and has temporarily banned it. If the ban lifts then Sony Pix may premiere Joker

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock