Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 565,381
Bro read this
ನಿರ್ಮಾಪಕರಿಗೆ ಆಗುತ್ತಿದೆಯೇ ಮಹಾ ಮೋಸ? ಕನ್ನಡ ಚಿತ್ರರಂಗದಲ್ಲಿ ಹೊಸ ಕಿರಿಕ್‌ ಶುರು

'If you write cinematic rights for a channel, they are cutting the comedy scenes, action scenes and emotional scenes in the film and putting it on their channel's social networking sites. In addition, it is performing on the same channel's OTT platforms without the producer's consent. This is wrong. We wrote the cinema only on the channel. "We have gone to the court and have been given notice by those who have been filming movies in OTT unofficially," says Praveen Kumar, president of Producers Association.
I think KFI Producer association won case in court and also KFI Producer association Expecting other industry also follow this rule
Here is the notice

W5fPOUd.jpg

OLUUk1V.jpg

7ycP0C6.jpg

SsqXuOj.jpg

Mazhavil panorama hd showing movies acquired from amrita tv in hd quality.
Kabuliwala,chattambinadu,vadakumnathan etc.
More movies to follow.

Surya tv hd should learn from mazhavil manorama hd to how to convert old movies to hd version.

I think KFI Producer association won case in court and also KFI Producer association Expecting other industry also follow this rule
Here is the notice

W5fPOUd.jpg

OLUUk1V.jpg

7ycP0C6.jpg

SsqXuOj.jpg
Then sunnxt.voot.zee5 etc should remove the old movies which they have only satellite rights.then what about udaya comedy.

They have said should not any cut comedy seens . without any comedy how udaya comedy will survive

Last edited:
Here is the notice

W5fPOUd.jpg

OLUUk1V.jpg

7ycP0C6.jpg

SsqXuOj.jpg
Can't see the name of colors Kannada zee Kannada udaya TV and sunnxt

Maybe Removing. Producers are not happy from Udaya TV
Sun network Sharing many movies with Mx Player, Jio Cinema and Hungama Play without Movie Producer Permission
If they remove means they will lost 800+movies will be lost.
Better to stop sharing movie with others and should buy all old movies rights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock