Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 562,389
According to me movie itself is a source because they are used Nandini serial name and Udaya TV name in the movie...
They have promoted Udaya & Amazon in a dialogue on second half also some serial of udaya runs in background im a scene.
That has nothing to do . Many films use udaya
This was the same case with Rajakumara movie also. Even in that movie, they had shown Nandini serial's clippings and also a clipping of the song Kanadante Mayavadano from Chalisuva Modagalu movie whose satellite rights is with Udaya TV. So, there are chances that the satellite rights is with Udaya TV. But still, as @Aksgr bro told, this can't be an official confirmation.

Last edited:
This was the same case with Rajakumara movie also. Even in that movie, they had shown Nandini serial's clippings and also a clipping of the song Kanadante Mayavadano from Chalisuva Modagalu movie whose satellite rights is with Udaya TV. So, there are chances that the satellite rights is with Udaya TV. But still, as @Aksgr bro told, this can't be an official confirmation.
Ya because film scenes are shot way before satellite rights are sold. Udaya channel is normally used in most big films.

This was the same case with Rajakumara movie also.
Nope.
Can't agree with that!!
No one does free promotion in a big movie like these.
Even in Raajakumara movie Puneeth Rajkumar wears Star network Sponsored Indian Cricket team Jersey, if I guess these logic then every channel can acquire satellite rights.

Even in Raajakumara movie Puneeth Rajkumar wears Star network Sponsored Indian Cricket team Jersey, if I guess these logic then every channel can acquire satellite rights.
The hindi dubbed version is with star.

I heard the news of Colors Kannada withdrawn from the Satellite rights of Kotigobba 3 movie is it true..🤔🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock