Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 564,504
They bought the rights last year. Also Y Not Deal with Vijay TV
Bro it's not about Y not deal with Vijay Tv, I surfaced the internet but I wasn't able to find any such article expect a Facebook post telling satellite rights will be with Star

Bro it's not about Y not deal with Vijay Tv, I surfaced the internet but I wasn't able to find any such article expect a Facebook post telling satellite rights will be with Star
There is no article as such. But Mandela and Aelay also produced by Y Not Studios and response for both of them has been great for Vijay TV and Netflix. Jagame Thanthiram is confirmed with Vijay TV. Just watch on 18th June Vijay TV logo will be seen

Any sources bro???
There is no article as such. But Mandela and Aelay also produced by Y Not Studios and response for both of them has been great for Vijay TV and Netflix. Jagame Thanthiram is confirmed with Vijay TV. Just watch on 18th June Vijay TV logo will be seen
I think Source Vijay TV Social Media Handle itself, Vijay TV Twitter have many Source Retweets and likes of Jagame Thandhiram

Last edited:
I think Source Vijay TV Social Media Handle itself, Vijay TV Twitter have many Source Retweets and likes of Jagame Thandhiram
Yesterday Director Karthik Subbaraj himself confirmed in twitter spaces that satellite rights are with vijay tv and movie will be premiered in 1 or 2 months. He also mentioned songs like Bujji & Nethu which are cutoff from Netflix version will be played exclusively in TV Premiere.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock