Satellite Rights of South Indian Television Channels

• Thread starter Npnn007
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,630
  • Views: Views 564,724
But Still KJR Studios and Sun TV not Tweeted and Retweeted about Hero movie Rights
Also Kaushik LM previous post about Hero Release date Retweeted by KJR Studios
Now not Showing on KJR Studios official account
What's going on ? Any Twist there ?
Idk what's going on Hero is a huge movie to get. Sun TV or Star Vijay maybe fighting for the rights. KJR wants to recover the budget since last 3 SK films except Namma Veettu Pillai have been huge flops. Digital rights also are a very important player since all the 3 SK films have their digital rights with SunNXT which offers low price for digital deals

Idk what's going on Hero is a huge movie to get. Sun TV or Star Vijay maybe fighting for the rights. KJR wants to recover the budget since last 3 SK films except Namma Veettu Pillai have been huge flops. Digital rights also are a very important player since all the 3 SK films have their digital rights with SunNXT which offers low price for digital deals
Yes But Sure that Amazon prime video have digital Rights of the movie
Also today KJR Studios mentioned Star sports Tamil official handle Tweets and Retweets

Dhanush's Untitled D44 movie now announced by Sun Pictures

nFoaS1Y.jpg
In our forum it's say enpt on jan5th on sun nxt and u saying it's vijay TV which is true

Bro not u ak7777 posted enpt with star vijay but in our forum on sun nxt theard it say enpt premiere on sun nxt next month
I didn't know about ENPT premiering on SunNXT. Since Vels film international was there I thought rights must be with Vijay tv. I will update soon in the Column

I didn't know about ENPT premiering on SunNXT. Since Vels film international was there I thought rights must be with Vijay tv. I will update soon in the Column
I think Vels Film international CO Producer of
ENPT movie
Ondraga Entertainment main Producer of the movie
So rights with Sun TV

I think Vels Film international CO Producer of
ENPT movie
Ondraga Entertainment main Producer of the movie
So rights with Sun TV
Which channel brought the malayalam dubbed version of Geetha Govindam

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock