SCV adds HBO Hits and Defined

Satvijay

Reaction score
SCV Digital adds HBO hits and defined on LCN 166 and 168. Enjoy ad free movies !!

Satvijay said:
SCV Digital adds HBO hits and defined on LCN 166 and 168. Enjoy ad free movies !!

Good to know. :k

SCV rules the Chennai cable market, no doubt. :k Who can challenge them?? :huh :wall

Will they also add few more channels to the analogue? I just want two more English movie channels and 1 international news channel. ;)

It is added on 23-May as per the below thread...

Link Removed

HOUSE-MD said:
Good to know. :k

SCV rules the Chennai cable market, no doubt. :k Who can challenge them?? :huh :wall

Will they also add few more channels to the analogue? I just want two more English movie channels and 1 international news channel. ;)

They have do something to stay alive, may be even your dream would come true. In order for them to survive, they have to add PT and few more tamil channels in analogue and digital as they have no support

Satvijay said:
They have do something to stay alive, may be even your dream would come true. In order for them to survive, they have to add PT and few more tamil channels in analogue and digital as they have no support

Arasu seems to be in a deep sleep and doesn't seem to wake up any time sooner, Also the current MSO seems to be in no position to go DAS so why cant the current MSO help people by including either Starmovies or HBO or both and BBC or CNN or Aljazeera in analogue?

I would be ready to pay upto Rs 150 for my analogue connection if the current MSO can offer the above channels.

This measure can at-least give the monopoly a good name in peoples mind so if in-case in future if Arasu takes-over and if in-case the current MSO returns some time later then people would at-least have some good memories of the current MSO else people would just flee to some DTH to avoid the repeated mess.

krishnanramani said:
Who is your current MSO?

Not only my current MSO, but the MSO that controls over 90% of the cable tv connections in the Chennai City. The topic title already tells the name loud and clear.

HOUSE-MD said:
Not only my current MSO, but the MSO that controls over 90% of the cable tv connections in the Chennai City. The topic title already tells the name loud and clear.

Mr. House MD.

Apologies for asking the name. Since you mentioned My MSO, I had a doubt & asked. Thanks for the Reply. Won't ask or post anything anymore.

krishnanramani said:
Mr. House MD.

Apologies for asking the name. Since you mentioned My MSO, I had a doubt & asked. Thanks for the Reply. Won't ask or post anything anymore.

Well, no problem. You can ask any number of questions and i don't mind answering. But we all know how the CAS system brought in by SCV has screwed most of the peoples happiness during last several years.

LCO's no ready to sell STB as he cant show wrong connect count to MSO with STB in place.
People not ready to buy STB as they are scared to invest in STB as when Arasu will takeover their investment in STB would simply go waste and Rs 1,300 is not a small money to just ignore (I even told my LCO that im ready to risk but he wont sell me the STB).
DTH penetration is not on a large scale as people want something within Rs 150 - 200 which only local cable can provide.
Arasu though promised hill during its launch has done nothing in the State capital city Chennai due to unknown reasons.

Imagine not being able to watch pay channels for such a long time despite ready to pay any subscription fee the provider asks.

And this MSO SCV has a habit of throwing any good channel to the far end to make it unwatchable so people wont be able to watch them.

If you are new to DDF please visit the entire Digitisation forum to know the members wrath all these years towards CAS and not being able to watch pay channels and Arasu is just a dream to most of the people though very few people in Chennai have access to it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock