SCV analogue Channel list

Satvijay

Reaction score
HI,

These are the list of non regional channels ( other than south indian language channels) available on SCV in analogue feed.. update me if i have missed anything .

movies now
Pix
axn
ET now
times now
headlines today
NDTV 24x7
CNN IBN
NDTV profit
discovery Tamil
History Tamil
POGO

I have reposted it here as I mistakenly posted in the wrong thread

Link Removed

This thread needs to be moved to DreamDTH Community Forums - Digital CATV & IPTV ..

mjahabarsadiq said:
This thread needs to be moved to DreamDTH Community Forums - Digital CATV & IPTV ..

im not able to edit or delete this post.. can someone give pointers

jvcbpl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:

im not able to edit or delete this post.. can someone give pointers

i have reposted it as well.. if the moderators can delete this post it would be great.

Edit (Full Edit) the first post.. You can see Delete Now option at the top right corner..

Im not able to delete it I get this error
DreamDTH Community Forums
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

I thought it will work. Because it is mentioned that, "if this is the first post, entire thread will be deleted"..

But I don't know that we are not having permission to do this..

@admin: please take care of this thread...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock