Sd To Hd

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
I have need Changed my Sd box To Hd Box How To upgred Please Help

Virat said:

Book HD STB on net and when they come for instillation give the old STB to them..

or contact CC and request for STB upgrade they will send someone to install it and take old one but before that they will say you need recharge **** amount in your account.

or get HD STB from local shop and when they come for instillation give the old one to them (Make sure you ask them to write it in a paper and sign it to be safe ;))

Raviteja said:
Virat said:

Book HD STB on net and when they come for instillation give the old STB to them..

or contact CC and request for STB upgrade they will send someone to install it and take old one but before that they will say you need recharge **** amount in your account.

or get HD STB from local shop and when they come for instillation give the old one to them (Make sure you ask them to write it in a paper and sign it to be safe ;))

My TV is normal CRT 29" flat, will changing to HD make any visible difference in clarity ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock