send mail to cc all dishtv dth members

• Thread starter Vikrm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,444

Vikrm

Banned
Reaction score
My two Connections of dishtv are terminated without reveal any reason and no any information is avaliable in care also

RE: send mail to dishtv india all members

first remove you vc card no...in that post.....second i dont think anybody here who is working with dish tv

RajKumar said:
first remove you vc card no...in that post.....second i dont think anybody here who is working with dish tv

Are you Sure ? :lol

Vikrm said:
dear sir my vc no is 0#####.Sir on 24 April 2016 10:20 am i recharge my dishv account with 100 rs and call customer care executive not able to help me so he transfer my call to senior executive Mr amit i said to Mr amit please downgrade my package to new super family he refuse to downgrade my package then i heard a person voice who was listening my all conversation i said to Mr amit that please gave the headfone to the person who is listening our voice then the person start talk with me and said that if you want to downgrade your package it is not possible i am team leader neeraj centre Id 38 then i said if you not able to downgrade my package then please forward termination request so in two hours vacant team call me and i will downgrade my package.But Mr amit mention in complain that customer don't need any confirmation call and terminate my vc directly so i suggest you please leave out these types of persons from dishtv.I will go to tatasky if not a refund dishtv set top box not provided
your v.c -0151xxxxxxx
status   -Terminated
Package[size=small]:
TITANIUM FULL-ON HD
[/size]

Subscriber:MR.VIKRAM(PRANK CALL

terminated date 24/04/2016
recharge amount -100.00

Both the Connections are terminated

OhuIbZY.jpg

Sir I need this website id and password

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock