'SES-9' set to launch on 30th June 2015

Harry.S said:
Just posting the post which i posted bro.. I dnt want to give chance to someone to figuring me again:s :s

but bro.. this move ll create the differences between members. i hope u understand what i want to convey. :(:(:(:(:(

Prateek Marwadi said:
but bro.. this move ll create the differences between members. i hope u understand what i want to convey. :(:(:(:(:(

Ok Bro.. I understand..:tup

It wud be gud if it launches in june.. but that info has been there on satbeams from very long.

There were other reports which suggested it might hppn in Dec 2015.

Ill be happy to be proved wrong, though ;)

shawl_who said:
It wud be gud if it launches in june.. but that info has been there on satbeams from very long.

There were other reports which suggested it might hppn in Dec 2015.

Ill be happy to be proved wrong, though ;)

Dnt take it personally Shawl bro.. We all have to input real situation of channel or Setellite launch...:tup

Harry.S said:
Dnt take it personally Shawl bro.. We all have to input real situation of channel or Setellite launch...:tup

no bro, I m not taking it personally :p

thats wht I said, if it launches in June, Ill be more than happy, afterall I m an ADTV user ;)

I only told what I know...
The satellite is delivered to the rocket carrier in about 2-3 months in advance.. for a June launch, it should have been done by now, or may be in coming weeks it ll be done... lets see wht happens. :tup

@ shawl_who bro

it means that if new satellite were to b active than things wud have come into effect 2 3 months b4. :huh:huh:huh

Prateek Marwadi said:
@ shawl_who bro

it means that if new satellite were to b active than things wud have come into effect 2 3 months b4. :huh:huh:huh

I m only saying the actual physical body of the satellite is delivered to the rocket carrier abt 2-3 months before the actual launch of d rocket. :k

shawl_who said:
I m only saying the actual physical body of the satellite is delivered to the rocket carrier abt 2-3 months before the actual launch of d rocket. :k

bhai saara mere upar se nikal gaya

aap sirf itna batado ki kya june mein possible h ya nahi kyunki mujhe technical baatein samajh hi nahi aati :':)':)':)':)'( :(:(:(:(:(

Prateek Marwadi said:
bhai saara mere upar se nikal gaya

aap sirf itna batado ki kya june mein possible h ya nahi kyunki mujhe technical baatein samajh hi nahi aati :':)':)':)':)'( :(:(:(:(:(

whts difficult to understand :skd :lol

If u order a pizza, the pizza boy will make the pizza, put it on a scooter, ride it to ur home, and deliver it to u...

Pizza will not come directly on its own to ur house :no

Some vehicle, ie: a scooter or bike is bringing the pizza from one point to another.

Consider the satellite as pizza, and scooter as rocket.
:D

Rocket will carry the satellite, when in space, it will detach the satellite in space orbit :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock