'SES-9' set to launch on 30th June 2015

condit said:
How many tps will airtel get from ses 9?

ses9 will carry 81 TPs, each of 36 Mhz.

But how many airtel signs with SES, it depends on their contract. :k

shawl_who said:
ses9 will carry 81 TPs, each of 36 Mhz.

But how many airtel signs with SES, it depends on their contract. :k

bro... if i m not wrong somewhere i heard that the no. wud b 12 but i m not sure though

btw in 36 mhz how much channels wud b carried :huh:huh
n what is the difference between 36 n 54

they already have 12 tps.

SES9 will provide incremental as well as replacement capacity, means, if need be.. SES7 tps will be shifted to ses9 or both ses7 and ses9 continue to function @108e slot.

I dont think they ll sign for 12 new tps, may be 4 or 6 new Tps, and then gradually increase... after few yrs.

shawl_who said:
they already have 12 tps.

SES9 will provide incremental as well as replacement capacity, means, if need be.. SES7 tps will be shifted to ses9 or both ses7 and ses9 continue to function @108e slot.

I dont think they ll sign for 12 new tps, may be 4 or 6 new Tps, and then gradually increase... after few yrs.

1 tp = 10 hd channels
adtv = 50 hd channels = 25 more hd channels

so 3 tps ll b needed for hd channels + 1 tp for the future as v all know that hd channel count ll definitely reach to 75 in next couple of years

so 4 tps r needed for hd channels only n 2 more tps for sd channels

so i think as u said 6 tps ll b more than enough

Yea wat is the difference bw 36 and 54 mhz... Also prospect of ses 9 is exiting..plenty of hd channels

condit said:
Yea wat is the difference bw 36 and 54 mhz... Also prospect of ses 9 is exiting..plenty of hd channels

its d capacity of a TP to carry chnls..

54 Mhz TP will accommodate more chnls, than 36 mhz one :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock