Dry mass (kg):
Manufacturer: Boeing (Hughes)
Model (bus): BSS-702HP
Orbit:GEO
Expected lifetime:15 yrs.
Call sign:
Beacon(s):
Details:
81 (36 MHz equivalent) Ku-band transponders to provide Direct-to-Home (DTH) broadcasting and other communications services in Northeast Asia, South Asia and Indonesia, as well as maritime communications for vessels in the Indian OceanBeams:

http://www.satbeams.com/satellites?id=2616

So my News comes true that it will launched in June-July..:eek:hya :eek:hya..

Preteek Bro i was right..:tup

Harry.S said:
So my News comes true that it will launched in June-July..:eek:hya :eek:hya..

Preteek Bro i was right..:tup

i was with u bro. i was also saying the very same thing. i also told that b4 diwali many hd channels will b added.

so y r u writhing here prateek bro i was right :huh:huh:huh

where i told u that u r wrong :huh:huh:huh

Deep.S said:
yes bro .. its Some Mistake in editing on News paper. & yes bro...they add First 12 HD Channels after that it will add all other Pending HD channels one by one because right Now they are not having Space to Cover up all 50 hd channels. :)

& SES9 Satellite is Also launching in Next 2016 So they got Space from it also :tup

But bro expected date is showing on Wikipedia is June-July 2015..:huh

Prateek Marwadi said:
i was with u bro. i was also saying the very same thing. i also told that b4 diwali many hd channels will b added.

so y r u writhing here prateek bro i was right :huh:huh:huh

where i told u that u r wrong :huh:huh:huh

Bro i mean to say that some members trying to prove me wrong that it is not launching in June-July 2015.. U was the one who was with me..:tup :hs

Harry.S said:
But bro expected date is showing on Wikipedia is June-July 2015..:huh

what r u doing bro :huh:huh:huh
some other thread's post of deep bro n y u have posted it here n also replied here :no:no:no

Harry.S said:
Bro i mean to say that some members trying to prove me wrong that it is not launching in June-July 2015.. U was the one who was with me..:tup :hs

yes bro. bcoz u provided the link of wikipedia in which it was clearly mentioned.
so u were right n i also thanked to u for this.

Prateek Marwadi said:
what r u doing bro :huh:huh:huh
some other thread's post of deep bro n y u have posted it here n also replied here :no:no:no

Just posting the post which i posted bro.. I dnt want to give chance to someone to figuring me again:s :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock