Good News SES signs 9 transponder lease on SES-8 with NSIL

Guys don't be confused the reason I posted this thread is all the 9 tps are allocated to dish tv only...it is not for any other dth

Guys don't be confused the reason I posted this thread is all the 9 tps are allocated to dish tv only...it is not for any other dth
Ok :tup:

Old transponder renew huye he chek kre
IeSDThT.jpg

I'm Damn Sure Entire 9 TPs Will Not Go To Dish TV,

There Is A Possibility Like Below Mentioned

DoS Might Have Allocated TPs To Sun Direct (Post Measat Thruster Failure),

But Still Nothing Concrete

SD Or Dish
Somebody is getting
@Vadirocks bro
How much days it will take for them to activate, and use them add channels

I'm Damn Sure Entire 9 TPs Will Not Go To Dish TV,

There Is A Possibility Like Below Mentioned

DoS Might Have Allocated TPs To Sun Direct (Post Measat Thruster Failure),

But Still Nothing Concrete
Actually dish was in talks with NSIL for separate satellite as gsat 24 to Tata sky but asusual isro has no resource near soon so instead of that they made this deal.
We can't say it's not possible while Tata sky can order dedicated satellite this is also possible.
Speaking about about measat 3 failure measat 3b is already there as backup with more tps...btw that DOS can't force a operator to change the existing orbital position unless its violates national security clearance

Old transponder renew huye he chek kre
IeSDThT.jpg
May be It is a replacement... because now government of India liquidating antrix corporation because of lots of international investigation regarding devas and some other contracts are going against them...even gsat 24 as some higher circle rumours that it is replacement of existing tp lease from antrix to NSIL for Tata...
I just shared the official statement from SES please don't have any hard conversation just wait good things will happen soon

Actually dish was in talks with NSIL for separate satellite as gsat 24 to Tata sky but asusual isro has no resource near soon so instead of that they made this deal.
We can't say it's not possible while Tata sky can order dedicated satellite this is also possible.
Speaking about about measat 3 failure measat 3b is already there as backup with more tps...btw that DOS can't force a operator to change the existing orbital position unless its violates national security clearance

Dish Not In A Position Of Buying 9 New TPs Bro!

Measat 3B TPs Reception Are Not As Much As Good As Measat 3 As Per Sun Direct Service ASI, Many Customers Across South Facing Low Signal Issues In Some TPs Of Measat 3B (Talking About Newly Allocated TPs)

Yes DoS Can't Force A DPO But What If DPO Itself Agreed??

And Finally

Dish TVs Own TPs Are From SES 8 & Gsat 15

Both Are Expiring 2029 & 2027

So No Words For Replacement Here,

But We Have To Wait And See

Out Of 9, How Many For Dish & Others

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock