SES9 satellite launcing on 20 nov

• Thread starter Thread starter shashib
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 45
  • Views Views: Views 5,980
Once ses 9 launched successfully first they do the testing for 2 months later depends upon isro request they may give handover the tp it may take 3to 4 monts I think Airtel will get 12 to 18 tp for plan of another 5 year. As per me Airtel will activate Horizantal high and vertical high polarity for this sat.

NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness in 15 Nov to 30 November 2015...if it is true then how to Launch! The setlite.. Can't start without solar system Am i right!

Pallab said:
NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness in 15 Nov to 30 November 2015...if it is true then how to Launch! The setlite.. Can't start without solar system Am i right!

it,s fake news bro .. Ses-9 wil lauch in nov 2015. Don,t think negatively..

Pallab said:

Do you really believe in that buddy? :lol well its a hoax.

Pallab said:

The people who are launching these satellites are much more intelligent than us and have more information about these scenarios,if it had to be dark so the launch may had been postponed but it's not,don't believe on fake articles,just think positively that it successfully launches on either 17th Nov or 20th Nov. :P :lol :)

So Good News Coming for ADTV users :ohya:tup

Just some doubts

Do we have any confirmation that Airtel Digital TV will be using this satellite? I mean, have airtel committed somewhere that they will be using this satellite?

Read somewhere that ISRO want Indian DTH operators to use our own satellites rather than depending on foreign satellites. If ISRO is really serious about it, then the chances of Airtel using this satellite might be remote.

Back
Top Bottom