Seeking Help settop box replacement

paresh2014

Reaction score
I would like to know information about below questions?
1) TS HD+ box replacement, as the word replacement indicates already I can't keep old box, but still there any chance to keep old box?
2) Do TS provide really box packed new HD+ settop box or its someone's already used/abandoned settop box?
3) Does replacement box come with 1 year or 3 year warranty?

Thanks

1) TS HD+ box replacement, as the word replacement indicates already I can't keep old box, but still there any chance to keep old box?
No, you have give the old set top box to technician. If you want to keep it then place request for new or multi-TV connection.
2) Do TS provide really box packed new HD+ settop box or its someone's already used/abandoned settop box?
Yes, you will get a brand new set top box.
3) Does replacement box come with 1 year or 3 year warranty?
Replacement box comes with 1 year warranty.

just to update here, I am told by technician that I will be getting refurbished box, its not brand new box. He need 2-3 days to arrange the replacement box. I am confused why is it so hard for Tatasky to manufacture new settop box and sell them to whoever existing user need it for replacement.

just to update here, I am told by technician that I will be getting refurbished box, its not brand new box. He need 2-3 days to arrange the replacement box. I am confused why is it so hard for Tatasky to manufacture new settop box and sell them to whoever existing user need it for replacement.
They always exchange the box with refurbished box. Same happened at the time of Migration process to MPEG4

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock