Good News Shark Tank India - Season 2 | Sony Entertainment Television

"I don't invest in my friend's competitor."

This is disappointing and such a backward-thinking process. The world is big enough that there is room and opportunity for everyone.

I mean it’s shark tank, and not swayamvar where you reject deals based on your friend’s competition…
Atleast Peyush called that out. Meanwhile Recode people didn't actually required investment. They themselves seemed marketing genuis.

Are you a business owner?
A businessman will not build a business on same firm in which his family or close friend is already involved in.
Firstly, it may impact in the bond you have developed so far. Secondly, you bar yourself from investing in your family member or friend's business.
Atleast Peyush called that out.
Yes being true is quality of good businessman.

This is disappointing and such a backward-thinking process. The world is big enough that there is room and opportunity for everyone.

I mean it’s shark tank, and not swayamvar where you reject deals based on your friend’s competition…
Yeah lot of backlash on twitter and namita is still defending it.

Source

Source

All sharks except piyush have got a bit of an ego this season and it's really visible in their behaviours. Really missing Ashneer and his brutal honesty.

Yeah lot of backlash on twitter and namita is still defending it.

Source

Source

All sharks except piyush have got a bit of an ego this season and it's really visible in their behaviours. Really missing Ashneer and his brutal honesty.
I disagree with you. Peyush is the true honest shark. Others are doing some gimmick. Hurling abuses and bring toxic at others is not brutal honesty. It's you not having a character. Also this is Shark Tank not Roadies. I expect him in Startup ka Baap. A fitting show for him.
A businessman will not build a business on same firm in which his family or close friend is already involved in.
Firstly, it may impact in the bond you have developed so far. Secondly, you bar yourself from investing in your family member or friend's business.
Yes, true relationship sours if you are in same business. Than again it's a blessing in disguise when your family is your competition. You can collab. Draw boundaries.

I disagree with you. Peyush is the true honest shark. Others are doing some gimmick. Hurling abuses and bring toxic at others is not brutal honesty. It's you not having a character. Also this is Shark Tank not Roadies. I expect him in Startup ka Baap. A fitting show for him.
I was also saying same thing about peyush. I don't want to comment on your opinion about Ashneer but now shark tank is turning into Indian Ido without him.

If you're not interested in investing in a makeup line, then say that, why give bullsh*t reasons to back out, there's no obligation to invest.
They could've back out saying they don't compete in their friend's brand. Fine with that. What's inappropriate was Vineeta giving flying kisses to other Sharks. Aman dealt with maturity when it came to Hammer last season. He said I am a competitor. So I won't speak for now. I would let other people ask questions.

Then either Shark Tank should not allow businesses in which the Sharks are already in, or else instead of that statement, both Namita and Aman could have said something else...

In the US edition, sharks have never told things like this...

Last edited:
Then either Shark Tank should not allow businesses in which the Sharks are already in, or else instead of that statement, both Namita and Aman could have said something else...

In the US edition, sharks have never told things like this...
Exactly. They care about numbers first and then relationships. Everyone maintains profesional decorum.

First of all, founders woul be buliding the Businesses not sharks. Sharks would guide them whenever required but ultimately all pain will be taken by founder only.

Second, at least this policy of not investing in friend's business shouldn't be be implemented at stage like shark tank. This is purely own bias and sends a very wrong message to other entrepreneurs who want to participate.

Second, at least this policy of not investing in friend's business shouldn't be be implemented at stage like shark tank. This is purely own bias and sends a very wrong message to other entrepreneurs who want to participate.
Their business, their money, their ethos.
Indian businesses are different from what they are done foreign countries, in foreign countries business are not develop for coming generations but in India does. So, Indian Shark Tank would be different too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock