Discussion Shark Tank India | Mon-Fri @ 9pm | Sony TV

Actually Shark Tank was a hit on TV. I guess second season will also be on TV
I saw casual fans watch Shark Tank and give up after few days. It happened with my family too. We are watching the US version since 2016 on Colors Infinity and Voot. Indian version was just over-the-top. It's meant for extremely niche audience who cares about Indian start-ups. Sony Liv fits as a perfect fit for it. For next season I hope they release it on weekly basis instead of weekdays basis.

Actually Shark Tank was a hit on TV. I guess second season will also be on TV
Getting popular and garnishing with TRP both are different. For example Master Chef India was very popular among food lovers and housewives but it never got expected TRP.
Similarly, SonyTV is house of hit reality shows meanwhile SharkTankIndia last week scored only 0.5 while remaining two other reality shows like IndiasGotTalent scored 1.9 and TheKapilSharmaShow scored 1.4 respectively.
Which clearly shows that yes people would have watched it but mostly on OTTs.

Due to huge popularity of Indian version Discovery Communications dubbed the Original version to Hindi version
They dub everything they have in Hindi and other regional languages. Most of the traffic of Discovery+ seems to comes from that only.

They dub everything they have in Hindi and other regional languages. Most of the traffic of Discovery+ seems to comes from that only.
Believe it or not Discovery Plus is offering better content than whole Netflix career in India.

I really hope Shark Tank India continues like this every year per season, atleast better than Bigg Boss season filled with controversies and fights each year.

Now when I read above posts I felt many liked and many not, absolutely fine everyone has own interests.
But it should absolutely come on Tv in coming years. Many Indians get inspiration for becoming entrepreneurs and thus for betterment of India.

I personally liked so much, because I like business and entrepreneurship aspects obviously.So for me it's like I'm getting to learn about equity,debts etc.etc.
Similarly Indians will be also educated.

I really hope Shark Tank India continues like this every year per season, atleast better than Bigg Boss season filled with controversies and fights each year.
This thought came in my mind. The whole TV audience can be divided into 2 extremes. One who likes big boss i.e. mass one, only interested in having quick fame, controversies.

One who like Shark tank i.e. class one's who knows only constant hardwork gives you long lasting success.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock