Good News Shark Tank India - Season 2 | Sony Entertainment Television

Source

What's your opinion about this video?
iu9erOy.jpg

Source

Problem with India is we have less doers and more critics who might not have achieved even 1 % of people whom they're criticising. Nothing against akash bannerjee. I find his videos always informative.

The root of this video is recent viral post on LinkedIn where a guy posted everything exactly what he told in video and everything is true.

When they started shark tank, Instead of VCs who mostly only knows how to evaluate a business and not run one they took enteprenuers who made it big. Big with not jist valuation but with impact. Although loss making except but sugar, boat, lenskart, zomat o, swiggy has larger reach and tech valuations run around these things. These sharks have been building business from scratch so they know better about strategy building and can actually help emerging enteprenuers as they have connections and already been there done that.

In a longer run even if companies are making loss and have way to profitability VCs do consider it and take a bet on enteprenuers and one more point ye mentioned that they are offering less money for more equity. In this season at least majority of deals are happening at 1 to 4 %.

So I feel things he said are true but he doesn't know struggle of an entrepreneur running and building a scaled business.

This guys is saying each reason for me to not watch Shark Tank India S2. Although, do you know he is paid puppet of Aam Aadmi Party.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock