Good News Shark Tank India - Season 2 | Sony Entertainment Television

Sayonara didn't deserved to be laughed off. It could be like Jockey and XYXX with Indian underwear. They can be a dedicated store and brand for the likes of petticoats, kachas, langots, pyjamas etc. They could sell as Indian underwear brand that are more suitable for our bottoms. On top of that there are no proper brands of such products. They already got a patented product. Saying that anyone else gonna make it. Boxers shorts are made by multiple brands. Doesn't mean they lack a usp.

Which deal?
In season 2 which i thing is going on there was one pitcher whose industry were same as that of cosmetic search it on net .you will get it.None of current sharks invested and reason gave was that namita is there friends so they wont invest in company which was going to rival to there freinds company

In season 1 there was similar issue , but it was handled properly

Source

What's your opinion about this video?
that channel guy should be last one to comment actually . What has he done in real life which has provided employment to at least 10 persons in india .rather then youtuber critics

PS : i never saw either season 1 or seeing season 2

that channel guy should be last one to comment actually . What has he done in real life which has provided employment to at least 10 persons in india .rather then youtuber critics
I don't care about this person but I must say he employes a team of Editors. Than he got merch which indirectly employees other people. So he is somewhat contributing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock