DDF Exclusive Shaurya - Ek Anokhi Kahani | Star Plus | Coming Soon

Could've casted a better heroine,and why this weird title!
Anupamaa.. Imlie.. Seems like for a change they've kept male lead's name as title 😂
I guess she's fine, & regarding title maybe in hindi version they will focus on Male Perspective as you can see in the promo.

I guess she's fine, & regarding title maybe in hindi version they will focus on Male Perspective as you can see in the promo.
Star Jalsha, Star Maa and Star Suvarna have casted good heroines for Mohor remake ,
I am not satisfied with Star Plus Mohor remake' heroine by this promo,lets see in upcoming promos and episodes !

Glad that one remake (StarMaa Mounaragam) wont air on StarPlus 😶

Hope you understand now why I was happy 😂

And what's the core plot of Sanjher Baato and Khorkuto?
I guess sanjher baati is typical family drama where poor girl marries blind rich boy She even donate her eyes to him lol
And khorkuto is dramedy like star plus show sasural genda phool its better to remake khorkuto as this type of show is not made for so long after sasural genda phool which have all emotions like comedy,drama family bonding nd all

Star Jalsha, Star Maa and Star Suvarna have casted good heroines for Mohor remake ,
I am not satisfied with Star Plus Mohor remake' heroine by this promo,lets see in upcoming promos and episodes !
When star maa also remaked this show and what is name of that show?

Right now Its definitely tough in asianet and star pravah but not at all difficult for vijay as they can replace bb with mohor remake
For Vijay,
Mounaraagam (Potol Kumae Gaanwala remake) season 2 and Velunachiyar biopic is on pipeline!

Thats why I said it's tough for Star Vijay as well!

If Velunaachiyar gets delayed, then we can expect Mohor remake as BB4 Replacement in Tamil as well!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock