DDF Exclusive Shaurya - Ek Anokhi Kahani | Star Plus | Coming Soon

Right now Its definitely tough in asianet and star pravah but not at all difficult for vijay as they can replace bb with mohor remake
Just before sometime Star Maa announced Mohor remake slot!

Starts Dec7, Mon to Sat @ 7pm!

Pandian Stores Telugu remake is being aired now at 7pm which is getting fantastic ratings, but I dont understand why Maa had took such a decision !

Now wondering what will next step by star Pravah.. Will they make a remake again.!! I hope that they should bring good show on 10:30pm slot.. Lets see
They will defintely not waste this concept on 10.30pm slot for sure they will wait for atleast one show to become flop then they will bring this remake for sure

Pandian Stores Telugu remake is being aired now at 7pm which is getting fantastic ratings, but I dont understand why Maa had took such a decision !
They are off airing vadinamma or slot change ??

Vadinamma is in top 5 telugu shows.
Why they are bringing this mohor serial remake at 7pm?
What about vadinamma will it off air or timing will change?

Now wondering what will next step by star Pravah.. Will they make a remake again.!! I hope that they should bring good show on 10:30pm slot.. Lets see
Vaiju no.1 was earlier a show like Comedy like TMKOC but now this serial is running same as other serials, villains and all...
Hope this show gets closed and new good serial comes at 10.30 PM.
We can expect Mohor serial remake in Marathi in near future but it will take time as currently all their serials are doing very well.

Has anyone noticed star plus most of remakes anupama, ghum hai kisi key pyar me, imlie and now shourya all shows original version is written by writer leena gangopadhyay
It will be better if star plus hires her & brings new original shows conceptualised by her only instead of remakes

Has anyone noticed star plus most of remakes anupama, ghum hai kisi key pyar me, imlie and now shourya all shows original version is written by writer leena gangopadhyay
It will be better if star plus hires her & brings new original shows conceptualised by her only instead of remakes
Bangla TV Industry will cling to her. They won't let her go 🤭
Reason is most of her stories are a success for the Bangla channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock