DDF Exclusive Shaurya - Ek Anokhi Kahani | Star Plus | Coming Soon

Endemol is now with banijay but still they have good relation with star
They have mostly produces fiction for only star even their first ever fiction miley jab hum tum (2008) was on star one
I still feel that Disney shouldn't have sold Endemol! Endemol assets would be a key driver to create Reality Shows for Disney+,Hulu,And Brand New Star & Star+ :-(

I still feel that Disney shouldn't have sold Endemol! Endemol assets would be a key driver to create Reality Shows for Disney+,Hulu,And Brand New Star & Star+ :-(
Bro even i was feeling same when they sold endemol.....i was thinking they should buy other remaining stakes instead of selling.....but alas in end they sold endemol endemol really holds great value with their reality shows specially bigg boss/bigg brother
Disney sold so many fox assets which i didnt liked

Bro even i was feeling same when they sold endemol.....i was thinking they should buy other remaining stakes instead of selling.....but alas in end they sold endemol endemol really holds great value with their reality shows specially bigg boss/bigg brother
Disney sold so many fox assets which i didnt liked
I don't Have any any problem with Other Assets as The US Federal forced Disney to sold FOX Branded Local Sports Channels to Sinclair as they already Own ESPN. I was even fine with SKY which was initially part Of Deal (Not Disney Fault in This Case as FOX didn't win the bid) But Endemol?

I don't Have any any problem with Other Assets as The US Federal forced Disney to sold FOX Branded Local Sports Channels to Sinclair as they already Own ESPN. I was even fine with SKY which was initially part Of Deal (Not Disney Fault in This Case as FOX didn't win the bid) But Endemol?
Im talking abt selling tata sky shares not abt selling sports channel coz iknw abt the situation of buying local sports channel of fox....im even fine with sky is not part of deal
But why sell tata sky shares this is only dish tv shares they have

Im talking abt selling tata sky shares not abt selling sports channel coz iknw abt the situation of buying local sports channel of fox....im even fine with sky is not part of deal
But why sell tata sky shares this is only dish tv shares they have
I guess they don't want to be in this space! When 21st Century Fox was alive it makes sense to own the shares of tata sky because they had experienced that business model because of SKY where as Disney is all in all Entertainment Company With Biggest IPs and Cable Channels & It's known for their movie.

This show fans are trending #ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani to bring back its Season 2. What you think Star Plus 2 that is Star Bharat will bring it back?
BTW they are also saying that story was left incomplete? Did anyone have any idea about story?

Last edited:
This show fans are trending #ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani to bring back its Season 2. What you think Star Plus 2 that is Star Bharat will bring it back?
BTW they are also saying that story was left incomplete? Did anyone have any idea about story?
Yes, it has trended many times on twitter. When the news of going off air came they trended to shift it to hotstar OR any other channel, then many times for season 2 also.

Yes, the story was left incomplete. Suddenly, in one night everything got normal.
Actually, the show was based on gender equality & women sensitization. Channel wanted that Shaurya, the lead actor should marry with the other girl of his parent's choice & a love triangle should be introduced in the show but the makers denied & said that this will change the whole concept of the show so, the channel ordered to take it off air.

It was a very good show, not like the regular saas bahu ones. It focused on common issues that women face like girls should not get higher education, they shouldn't work after their marriage, they're dependent on their husbands, etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock