DDF Exclusive Shaurya - Ek Anokhi Kahani | Star Plus | Coming Soon

but that time taare zameen par comes... i think lockdown ki love story will go off air and shaadi mubarak will replace it
I dont think they will put shadi mubarak at 11pm....Tare zameen par is reality show despite that they are airing it daily for 1 hr whereas normal reality shows air for 2days with 1.5hr duration here they are are putting double content in one week so i guess it will end or either it will reduced to half hr or maybe they will shift it to 6-7pm

Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahaani
Starts from 21st Dec
Mon-Sat @7:00pm
Source

So the news from bizasia was false or star changed timing before giving updated time and date promo maybe because shadi mubarak got good trp in last week

Rajpatil bro, the Tamil version of Mohor titled Kaatrukkenna veli is being produced by Endemol shine india!

Its the 2nd serial that endemol shine is producing for Star Vijay, first one is Thenmozhi BA ( remake of Star Bharat's Nimki Mukhiya)
Endemol Has Good Relations With Star even After Disney Sold Endemol.

Rajpatil bro, the Tamil version of Mohor titled Kaatrukkenna veli is being produced by Endemol shine india!

Its the 2nd serial that endemol shine is producing for Star Vijay, first one is Thenmozhi BA ( remake of Star Bharat's Nimki Mukhiya)
Endemol Has Good Relations With Star even After Disney Sold Endemol.
Endemol is now with banijay but still they have good relation with star
They have mostly produces fiction for only star even their first ever fiction miley jab hum tum (2008) was on star one

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock