Shekhar Suman is back with Movers and Shakers

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
vWRgQ.jpg

Who can forget the super popular show Movers & Shakers hosted by super cool and awesome Shekhar Suman in 1997? The show gave immense popularity to Shekhar and he became a household name. However, it bid adieu to its fans in the year 2001. But it’s time for everyone to smile their hearts out as the man will be back tickling the funny bones in the second season of the celebrity chat show. But this time it will be on SAB (instead of Sony) from 12 March, 2012 Monday to Friday at 10.30pm. It is being produced by Sailesh Dave of Runway Productions.

"I am happy to be back with Movers & Shakers. It is loved in India and all across the globe,"said Shekhar with a broad smile.

In the second season, the show will have a new concept with lot more drama and many more renowned guests. "Boman Irani will definitely be one of the guests. If possible, I will also call Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan,"shared Shekhar.

He further added, "We won’t force anyone to answer. They can just go with the flow.”

On his stint as a host he said that he considers "hosting also an integral part of acting."He also shared that he quit Comedy Ka Maha Muqabala as he was not hosting it but was there as a judge. "I have no right to keep on sitting and judging other actors. Everyone has their own set of likes and dislikes.”

Fair enough. When it comes to airing the latest season on SAB instead of Sony, he opined, "SAB is more of a light-hearted channel. So I think masses can connect better. And I am not really bothered about TRPs. People, who would want to watch it, will watch it."

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shekhar-awesome-suman-back-movers-and-shakers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock