Shilpa Shinde in trouble

• Thread starter jakab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,600
I really liked the episode in which Vibhuti was teaching Tiwari ji how to ride scooter ;) and specially when Happu Singh had broken his one hand and two legs :hehe and then he says "Are kya batayein...woh to bhagwaan ka shukr hai ki sirf ek ulta haath or do taang hi tooti hain warna nyochawar kaise lete" :lol :lol"Thanks to god that only two legs and one hand is broken otherwise how would I have to take bribe from peoples :lol"and same moment tiwari comes and broke his other hand with his scooter :lol :rofl :rofl :hehe

samand said:
I really liked the episode in which Vibhuti was teaching Tiwari ji how to ride scooter ;) and specially when Happu Singh had broken his one hand and two legs :hehe and then he says "Are kya batayein...woh to bhagwaan ka shukr hai ki sirf ek ulta haath or do taang hi tooti hain warna nyochawar kaise lete" :lol :lol"Thanks to god that only two legs and one hand is broken otherwise how would I have to take bribe from peoples :lol"and same moment tiwari comes and broke his other hand with his scooter :lol :rofl :rofl :hehe

sahi pakde hain :hehe

samand said:

:k:hehe:hehe

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock