Shilpa Shinde controversy takes a new turn

• Thread starter Don
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,042

Don

Reaction score
Shilpa Shinde reportedly filed a FIR against BJGPH producer Sanjay Kohli alleged sexual harassment!
Don't know how to post the source, plz confirm anyone

why did she remember, after 1 year of leaving d show !!

I feel, something is fishy... she is playing cheap now,imo.

Now that she is no longer part of d show, and d show is still running widout her, and she is left widout a job !!
She thought of this, after 1 year.... :dodgy

Here is the link for the news:
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/shilpa-shinde-accuses-bhabi-ji-ghar-par-hai-producer-of-sexual-harassment-makers-deny-claim-4584244/

shawl_who said:

Now that she is no longer part of d show, and d show is still running widout her, and she is left widout a job !!

Fully Agreed!

shawl_who said:

She said that he used to call her hot and sexy and even touched her inappropriately once, to which she strongly objected. The FIR also claims that Kohli threatened to throw her out of the show if she spoke to anyone about this. According to Shilpa, once he asked her to get into a physical relationship with him. The actor’s make-up man saw him saying this and it cost him his job, the FIR states.

:lol :lol :lol

Bapun Raz said:
She said that he used to call her hot and sexy and even touched her inappropriately once, to which she strongly objected. The FIR also claims that Kohli threatened to throw her out of the show if she spoke to anyone about this. According to Shilpa, once he asked her to get into a physical relationship with him. The actor’s make-up man saw him saying this and it cost him his job, the FIR states.

:lol  :lol  :lol

but she remembered all this, after 1 year :D

wht was she doing all this while....

this clearly shows, not everytime the women will be right, and they wud stoop down to such levels just to get their way through.. this is so bad....

this brings down d image of women.

I wonder how she got to play that innocent role!
These type of women r bringing women's image down.

She thought that show would go off air after she quit but the show is still running and that too nicely :nj
This is making her jealous:lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock