• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 10,901
Status
Not open for further replies.
siddhu161 said:
How is this 3D?
I have sony 3D bravia. I can only see two part of same movie going on.
That too normal HD n no 3D.
Can anyone explain?

Wait Bro! Let Them Give Original 3D Content

Vadirocks said:
Wait Bro! Let Them Give Original 3D Content
It's already in 3D bro, why to wait,
3D content seen in 2 parts on normal led, you need 3D led & glasses to view 3D content.

shiwesh said:
I do not remember exactly which option I chose last time when I was watching D2H 3D channel no. 999.

But let me suggest you few things...

As you have stated, this looks like AA' kind of 3D where two pictures of the same thing is coming on the screen. Now you need to go in options of 3D and find suitable mode to be able to view this with 3D glasses.

Normal 3D mode which works with 3D blu ray may not work here. Please try and let me know.

Hey,
Thanks a lot..
I changed settings to side-by-side.
It's working fine now.
Thanks a lot..

Gssran said:
I have semi annual mega HD pack, with 6 showcase movies free, that means I can order it free.

Gssran Bro You Will Contact To CC Befor Activating Movie From Your Mega Pack Other Wise Your BAlance Will Cut I Think Its Special So Chance Will Be 50-50 To In Mega Pack

Rushil.D said:
Gssran Bro You Will Contact To CC Befor Activating Movie From Your Mega Pack Other Wise Your BAlance Will Cut I Think Its Special So Chance Will Be 50-50 To In Mega Pack
Yeah bro I will call, let's see what they answer.

Yes I have free SC movies left in my annual mega pack, so movie is free for me too. It is also mentioned so if you order thru mytatasky.com

The 3D is side-by-side type. So for 3D Bravia, select 3D display as ON and Auto 3D setting to Auto 2 if available. If selecting manually, select Side-by-side 3D.

HPB-3D_movies4.jpg

4czhjMG.png

Happy News for TataSky Subscribers who loving 3D Contact.!!

Wow very good news, so guys how u find PQ and SQ of this and can anybody tell if there is any change in bitrate of this showcase than normal HD feeds??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock