"Showcase 3D" Added on Tatasky @ LCN 284

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 10,856
Status
Not open for further replies.
sayan.sunny said:
Experts pls comment abt the quality of 3d offerd by tata sky. is it active 3d or passive. which is better d2h 3d or tata sky 3d? why ts is saying that they r launching 3d first time in india, as we all know d2h is 1st dth to launch 3d.

They are claiming "3D Movies" for the first time in India on Television.

And can you clarify, what is active and passive 3D?

sayan.sunny said:
Experts pls comment abt the quality of 3d offerd by tata sky. is it active 3d or passive. which is better d2h 3d or tata sky 3d? why ts is saying that they r launching 3d first time in india, as we all know d2h is 1st dth to launch 3d.

They say first time 3d movies.

shiwesh said:
They are claiming "3D Movies" for the first time in India on Television.

And can you clarify, what is active and passive 3D?

And tatasky and d2h 3d nothing to do with passive or active. it depends on your 3dtv.

To explain active vs passive 3d in simple,

All LG tvs are with Passive 3d. I dont know other brands.

Passive 3d is were your glass doesnt need to be specially designed, you can also use cinema theatre 3d glasses to watch it. The tv will do all the process. Technically passive 3d are not full hd. But you wont notice that difference as i use lg only. You wont get strain while watching 3d using passive glasses.

Active is used by samsung and mostly by other brand also, where you need special glasses to watch. you need to pair your glass with your tv and you should recharge 3d glass battery. There is a switch in the glass you need press inorder to switch to 3d. This Active gives you headache and eye strain as uses shutter technology. But you will able to get full HD quality.

I prefer Passive 3d as your glass is very light and no eye strain if you watch it for long.

For more details refer below link,

Active 3D vs. passive 3D: What's better? | TV and Home Theater - CNET Reviews

6n9nXHr.jpg

Gssran Bro If You Ordered Please Post Snap Because Not A Single Snap With Movie Here

TS is always late in launching channels but atleast with 3D movie channel launch they are rocking....even if its for few viewers...:k

NinadG said:
TS is always late in launching channels but atleast with 3D movie channel launch they are rocking....even if its for few viewers...:k

Tata Sky Always Front In New Things

Like VOD

good gssran bro

I was really waiting how side by side it is telecasted.

also great news that u got 13 movies instead of 12 under mega pack,

bcoz these two movie order will be accounted as 1 showcase event and not 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock