Signal Low during DAY Time in Dammam

chunipu

Reaction score
Middle East Viewers,

Any one is facing issue specially with HD Channels expect sony six HD all channels their signal strength and quality is ZERO from morning 6 AM to 2:30 PM daily after that these channels are comes good with signal strength as 62 and quality also good. Please confirm what to day my dish is 6 feet having star gold dual out put LNB.
Dish to TV wire length is of 4 floors.

chunipu said:
Middle East Viewers,

Any one is facing issue specially with HD Channels expect sony six HD all channels their signal strength and quality is ZERO from morning 6 AM to 2:30 PM daily after that these channels are comes good with signal strength as 62 and quality also good. Please confirm what to day my dish is 6 feet having star gold dual out put LNB.
Dish to TV wire length is of 4 floors.

This is a common issue and specially in GCC region of KSA, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait. Has Airtel is only getting getting good reception in UAE and Oman with no problem bcuz they UAE and Oman air very close to India compared to other GCC countries bcuz of weather also this may be cause signal problems. But I would be fair to you has your only solution would be to try Inverto Black LNB if avialable in KSA has this LNB is very common in UAE. Has inverto Black original only not the fake one bcuz their are many fake Chinese made inverto lnbs in the uae market to but fortunately in Dubai Deira naif satellite market this is an official inverto brand dish and lnb dealer which has 100% authentic original inverto products. Has inverto LNB has been proved worldwide with 20 to 30 % increased signal reception bcuz of its very low 0.2 db :k

DishHD said:
This is a common issue and specially in GCC region of KSA, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait. Has Airtel is only getting getting good reception in UAE and Oman with no problem bcuz they UAE and Oman air very close to India compared to other GCC countries bcuz of weather also this may be cause signal problems. But I would be fair to you has your only solution would be to try Inverto Black LNB if avialable in KSA has this LNB is very common in UAE. Has inverto Black original only not the fake one bcuz their are many fake Chinese made inverto lnbs in the uae market to but fortunately in Dubai Deira naif satellite market this is an official inverto brand dish and lnb dealer which has 100% authentic original inverto products. Has inverto LNB has been proved worldwide with 20 to 30 % increased signal reception bcuz of its very low 0.2 db :k

kindly confirm me with the below web link which I have to purchase from Dubai, let me arrange it from Dubai, if you are 100% sure. Confirm me the model, shape.

Inverto - Products - LNBs

chunipu said:
kindly confirm me with the below web link which I have to purchase from Dubai, let me arrange it from Dubai, if you are 100% sure. Confirm me the model, shape.

Inverto - Products - LNBs

You can check in KSA if avialable or you can get it from Dubai Deira Naif satellite market from their official dealer their. You can check this pictures of which LNB I am describing

lnb_inverto_black_ultra_single.jpg

inverto_black_ultra_3a.jpg

:)

Can you please let me know how much signal level you get during normal hours? for me I am using HD recorder and tuner 1 and tuner 2 signal quality is just above 10. ( i mean in the scale where max is 16)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock