Airtel Signal Quality Issue During Day Time

The problem is that some of the channels like UTV movies,UTV Action,Zee action and some others are perfectly fine during the time when other channels are not available and then by evening all channels are back to normal....If the problem is the dish size then none of the channels should be available and the problem would persist at all times of the day....Please can someone really help with a solution which would really help solve the issue.
Also would Airtel_Presence be able to help as I am in Dubai and not in India.....

DubaiMan said:
The problem is that some of the channels like UTV movies,UTV Action,Zee action and some others are perfectly fine during the time when other channels are not available and then by evening all channels are back to normal....If the problem is the dish size then none of the channels should be available and the problem would persist at all times of the day....Please can someone really help with a solution which would really help solve the issue.
Also would Airtel_Presence be able to help as I am in Dubai and not in India.....

I am also using 120 cm dish with "Global" quad LNB in Qatar.. and getting all channels without any issue.

Hi Dilbino,

Thanks for your reply.
Is this "Global" quad LNB different from the normal HD LNB.I am currently using stargold HD LNB.
Do you think putting this LNB will make the difference and solve the issue?
Is this "Global" name of the brand?

dilbino said:
I am also using 120 cm dish with "Global" quad LNB in Qatar.. and getting all channels without any issue.

DubaiMan said:
Hi Dilbino,

Thanks for your reply.
Is this "Global" quad LNB different from the normal HD LNB.I am currently using stargold HD LNB.
Do you think putting this LNB will make the difference and solve the issue? 100% solve ur issue
Is this "Global" name of the brand? Yes

Hi Dilbino,

Thanks for your reply.Have sent you a PM.Please reply....Thanks once again....

See my set up .... 120 dish with global quad lnb... (for Airtel SD or HD connection)

IkbH4h1.jpg

Global Quad lnb

7rkitfK.jpg

nice setup dilbino. :clap

But I think, more than lnb... it may be case of some incorrect tuning. (skew etc.)
Dubai is nearer to the beam as compared to Qatar. If u can get in Qatar, he should be able to get in Dubai easily.

Hi Shawl_who,
What is incorrect tuning or SKEW????How can this be rectified.....

shawl_who said:
nice setup dilbino. :clap

But I think, more than lnb... it may be case of some incorrect tuning. (skew etc.)
Dubai is nearer to the beam as compared to Qatar. If u can get in Qatar, he should be able to get in Dubai easily.

DubaiMan said:
Hi Shawl_who,
What is incorrect tuning or SKEW????How can this be rectified.....

Skew is rotation of the lnb in respect to the satellite. It differs from place to place.

Is ur dish setup by a an airtel technician?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock