Signal stabilized now on 12th TP of ADTV (11680 H)

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
This cud be gud news frnds, signal has stabilized on the 12th and final TP of ADTV, which was unactivated. :c

11680 H 26500

I have been following this TP from a long time. Earlier, the signal used to flicker between 20 % - 50 %.
But now its constant on 70 %. :eek:hya

May be this TP is going to be activated.

shawl_who said:
This cud be gud news frnds, signal has stabilized on the 12th and final TP of ADTV, which was unactivated. :c

11680 H 26500

I have been following this TP from a long time. Earlier, the signal used to flicker between 20 % - 50 %.
But now its constant on 70 %. :eek:hya

May be this TP is going to be activated.

Really great news

yes now signal going in good strength, but still low as compare to other ADTV(DVBS2) Tps, u can match from SNR With Other ADTV's Tps.

IKOkmp7.png

thats nice to see shubham bro.... means something is going on this TP.

For me, the quality on all TPs is 83-85%, but on this 11680 h TP its 70-72 %. But the gud thing is that, its stable and constantly above 70.

So, may be in near future, this TP may see some channels. :eek:hya

@divakar_mba: Just checked, its above 70 % for me, and is stable.

Where is these high demanding channels in Airtel &pictures, mtunes hd, lifeok hd,zing,big rtl thrill, All fake news Airtel not adding any new channels. All predection is only its and buts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock