Signal Strength Information

Reaction score
Hi All,
What should be the Signal Strength be in the Airtel HD Recorder.What's the minimum?? And how does this impact the picture quality...

Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Well as per my knowledge there is no realtion between signal strength and picture qulity.if heavy wind blows then signal strength may go low.

Bapun Raz said:
Well as per my knowledge there is no realtion between signal strength and picture qulity.if heavy wind blows then signal strength may go low.

But i am using the DTH connection for last one week, evertime is see the signal strenght as 60%.....

That's a no problem bro. I am using airtel for 1 year also my signal is around 45% and the picture quality is good so friend don't worry .i think you are also getting best picture quality .if you are facing problem then tell us in ddf.

No any Effect Or Relation Between Picture Quality & Signal Strength, if We Receive Poor or Week Signal Picture Show As Scratchable CD Or Cut Graphics

As far as i know Signal Strength does not have any Impact of Picture Quality But Signal Strength does count huge part when rain comes.
As High is ur Signal Strength then low impact of rain should be on signal receiving.

No relation between signal strength and picture quality,only impact in in rains you will loose signal faster and for longer time else no worries also during rains you may experience picture lag that is scratchy picture as vikram said like a old VHS or CD.

Arsh25 said:
No relation between signal strength and picture quality,only impact in in rains you will loose signal faster and for longer time else no worries also during rains you may experience picture lag that is scratchy picture as vikram said like a old VHS or CD.

What Is new thing in ur comment? Same Logic that Me aur Vikram have mentioned above.

mazhar_909 said:
Arsh25 said:

What Is new thing in ur comment? Same Logic that Me aur Vikram have mentioned above.

Not here to argue or rebuttal you.

@offtopic: Please reply to PM.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock