Signals interrupting

• Thread starter Thread starter Navarathnam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 3,854

Navarathnam

Reaction score
Hi,
Iam totally fed up with Videocon.My Videocon dish not working properly since 3 months..
1st complaint raised on Dec 17th 2016 -200 paid
2nd complaint raised on Jan 22nd 2017 -200 paid
3rd complaint raised on Jan 29th 2017 -200 paid
3months 250 recharged - 750
Totally 1350 I paid last 3 months not even watched continuesly even for a hour. This is my last message I don't want to pay no more for this stupid Videocon.
If I call with in a day they are coming they just do something will take 200 RS and leaving...After half and hour it's not working.
If this forum also not helps me I will throw Videocon outside and will go for another one..I don't know how to show my frustration I hope you people will understand..
Customer ID : *********
Phone : *********, **********

Thanks
Navarathnam

Welcome to DDF bro..

D2H users here in forum will try to help you. And please don't post personal details like phone numbers and customer IDs.

And post in the particular DTH section. For now, I am moving this thread to Videocon section.

What is showing in the screen? Signal not available or any other error ?

Welcome to DDF @Navarathnam bro :):tup

Bro,if possible write the email to nodal officer along with complaint number,hope they will resolve ur problem soon,

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Phone No. :7305987407[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Email:  [email protected][/font]

@Navaratnam bro I understand ur fraustration as a ex-customer of d2h :s:s:( .. I too have same pblm in 3 years back before i switched to other dth .. Btwn possible post the error u have getting we try to help u out :) ..

Saj 007 said:
What is showing in the screen? Signal not available or any other error ?

I think the same pblm bhai what we had faced at the time of d2h user "unloading stb(freezed d2h logo in tv screen)" :wall:wall:s:(:( ..

I had also the same signal issue, tuner complaint caused it..

Gobinaath said:
I think the same pblm bhai what we had faced at the time of d2h user "unloading stb(freezed d2h logo in tv screen)" :wall:wall:s:(:( ..

I was also problem in hd channels & always in every 15 mins slow motion pictures was comming. i called more than 20 times to visit in my warranty period. But not stopped that problem.

When I switched on it will be good for 2 or 3 mins after that screen getting paused for sec with black screen like that 10 to 20 times at last signal not available message

Back
Top Bottom